Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Good Watch

     There was a time when me and some member of family foot on through one of the Mall here in Cebu
while in side the mall we spot a very well-lighted shop, knowing what are those merchandise,
we step-in the shop. The shop are well organized, it was the watch store..one of the staff approached
us, and present the best watch they have...Wow I was amazed, it seems like your buying the benefits
not the brand.. The features of the watch is great, it is not just an ordinary watch, i could say its a perfect watch..
      It was the time I started to know more in the field of watches, I found very interesting exploring the features, benefits, and how to care the your watch..
     That the time I always love the watch... 
     


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment